Press Play – The New Socially Distant DJ/Emcee
First off, WE MISS YOU! I hope everyone is staying safe and sane during this crazy time. The Press Play family has been staying busy with our Press Play Friday Facebook Live Sessions and our Zoom parties. If you have not been able to join them, please “Like” us on Facebook to see our Superstar DJs in action.
As we have started getting more and more requests for socially distant, outdoor affairs (THANKS TO THOSE REACHING OUT!), we wanted to provide you with some details on some of our “new” social distance policies and games for your next event.
- All DJs/Emcees will be wearing masks and have access to gloves
- We have purchased disposable hypoallergenic covers for all of our microphones. This will allow clients, officiants, and guests to use our equipment for ceremonies, candle lightings and speeches.
- All deposits are transferable to alternate dates within 2 years of your original event date, without penalty
- Clients will be responsible for all sanitation/cleaning supplies and masks for their guests
- DJs/Emcees will wipe down all items used for games/activities prior to use and we will do our best to make sure items are not shared between guests
- We will also lead interested families in a “no touch” Hora
Socially Distant – Minimal Touch Games
- Human Tic Tac Toe or Tic Tac Toe Toss
- Music Trivia Relay
- Guest of Honor Trivia
- Noodle Tag
- Freeze Dance
- Captain’s Orders
- True/False RUN
- In the River
- Silent Ball Toss
- Wink Detectives
As always, Press Play is here for all of your event needs. COVID-19 can’t keep us down and we are committed to providing you with a fun and safe experience. We are all in this together and our DJs are looking forward to celebrating your family’s biggest milestones again soon! Contact us today for more details. Now booking into 2022.
-Keith, Jay, A-Will, Tony the Entertainer, Mikey V, Deep Voice JoJo